Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner with Watercolor Florals.
Deciding what to eat takes up a lot of time. We have to consider any diets we're trying to stick to (keto, mediterranean, paleo, etc.), what we actually feel like eating, what's in the fridge, whether we want to go to the store for more groceries, and how much time we have to make something. That's a lot of thinking for something simple. And we do it every day! Luckily there's a way to reduce how much time you spend thinking about food- by doing meal planning! And to help you, we've made a Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner!
Meal planning is something that sounds complex until you try it. Once you do it a time or two, you'll realize just how easy it is, and how much time you save!
Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
To use this free printable weekly meal planner, all you do is take 30 minutes once a week to sit down and record what you want to make that week. Here are some of the great benefits of meal planning:
- Save time. This is #1 for sure. For some reason, it's so much easier to figure out what you want to eat when you're looking at your whole week at once.
- Get out of a rut. Tired of chicken every night? Seeing your meals for the week at a glance will help you notice when you're repeating yourself and give you a chance to spice things up!
- Save money. Isn't it terrible when the day after you bought something a great sale happens? You can avoid this by checking for grocery store deals while making your meal plan, then scheduling your shopping accordingly!
- Try new recipes. I always meal plan in front of my computer so I can quickly browse through my favorite recipe blogs and Pinterest for some quick inspiration. This tends to lead to me trying a lot more new things than when I used to just stare into my pantry wondering what to make!
- Save stress. Are you tired of it almost being time to start dinner, and stressing because you still don't know what you're going to make? I was! Having a meal plan gets rid of the whole "what to make" stress and frees up mental space for more important things.
- Try meals that take longer. I've often come across great slow cooker recipes or homemade dinner roll recipes and wanted to give them a try, but I never had the time because I was making meal decisions so last-minute. But with a meal planner, you can know ahead of time if you want to make something that needs to go in the slow cooker in the morning, or if you'll need to make dough early so it can rise.
So if you want to experience all the awesome benefits of meal planning, you have to get our free printable weekly meal planner!
You can find your free printable download in our Free Resource Library here.
The Free Resource Library is only open to newsletter subscribers. If you'd like to subscribe, you can sign up here.
Enjoy the free printable!
What do you struggle the most with when it comes to meal planning or meal prep?
You might also like: Weekly Meal Planner- Rainbow Circles